What is the best school combo?

Home Forums Wizard101 Wizard101 Talk What is the best school combo?

• This topic contains 50 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Sai 1 year ago.
  • Author

Awesome
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 22.84

I was wondering what is one of the best school combos? I thought that maybe Life and Death are a great combo but isn’t good because of the fact that Death already “heals” itself. Here’s one combo: Myth and Balance. This is a great combo due to the fact that myth has pierce and many spells and balance has blades and traps making it a great combo. How about you guys? Anyone know any other cool combos with schools in Wizard101?

Alia Stardust
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 121.80

I think Balance and Storm would be a good combo because of the precision spells Balance has; they could do Storm’s damage with more chance of making it work.

I am a Balance wizard with Death as my secondary school, but I’ve been wanting to switch my secondary to Storm for that reason.

Awesome
    Participant

That could be a great combo due to the fact that balance can also increase the accuracy of an attack. WOW! They do go together but yet are an unlikely and weird combo…. 🙂

Anonymous
    Goldins: ₢ 0.00

i prefer going with the foil school, like fire ice, life death, and so one, so you can deal massive damage to people killing you, i am balance and death also, but ice and fire together are awesome together, but if you want to shine in pvp then i suggest balance and storm

Anonymous

I’m life and balance .. bad choice :). I don’t use any spell from balance school so … waste of training point! 🙁 All i need from balance are spirit blades and reshuffle and those are learned from others places not on balance school. I hardly wait to get all my training point back and use them all for sun and star school!

Awesome
    Participant

I think you should do trivia for some days until you get enough crowns to buy your training points back!

Anonymous

for me it has to be always “spirit combo” or “elemental combo” more abaut extra blades and traps but not sure really it all depends but im playing with ice my friend goes with storm and we are doing pretty good in 2v2 tournaments soo far 🙂

Anonymous

I would agree with death and life even though death can heal them self but you also get to use absorbs and when questing if you face a death boss your life spells will boost.

Anonymous

i agree with Awesome; death and life is not the most effective combo. its good, just not the best. however, i do think life and death would be a better combo. heal and attack with life, and heal a bit more while attacking with death. plus, youd already have the spirit blades and traps you need.

Anonymous

one good combo, too, would be ice and life. itd be a tank character because you have shielding spells and a very insanely high health. plus, you can heal yourself to oblivion with life as a secondary. talk about a very very long battle. the only hard part is that both schools are weak, damage-wise. but you can make up for it by lasting long while battling. oh, also, itd be a good team member to have cause he or she would be able to provide shields and healing

Anonymous

lastly, i think balance should go with a spirit school. its harder to fight against balance bosses as a balance wizard because of resistance, and theres no pyramid to remedy that. balance enemies have a weakness to spirit so yeah! i would suggest death or myth if you want a good attacker, and life if you want to be more supportive and resilient in battle.

Anonymous

To be honest, it is not the school but the actual wizard. In a 4v4 situation an ice then balance then storm and then life has proven to be most effective

Anonymous

Myth and Balance

Anonymous

With life too

Anonymous

I prefer life and death.

Anonymous

I like fire life and death combined

Anonymous

Storm and Life because Storm has low health and strong hits. Life can heal the Storm

Anonymous

balance and storm

Anonymous

because it balance has every element and then with storm u have the windstorm and the dark wind and traps ect

Anonymous

those are the best hits can go far

Anonymous

second is the death and fire cuz feint is good for fire people who love to do the thing that takes their health and attack

Anonymous

and when the use phoenix too

Anonymous

life and hmm lets see maybe ice?

Anonymous

life is weak at atacking but ice is good in defence and gives the most life

Anonymous

and for myth maybe myth and ice too

Anonymous

storm

Anonymous

life

Anonymous

myth

Anonymous

I think balance and storm. The balance helps with precision to lessen the fizzles of the storm.

Anonymous
    Goldins: ₢ 0.20

Try storm with death!

Anonymous

ive been experimenting with different avatars and i discovered that storm and life is a good combo, surprisingly. since storm has low health, you probably need to heal a bit more than the average wizard, plus, since storm has bad accuracy without equipment boosts, you can rely on life to not fizz out on you.

Anonymous

balance, life , storm would make a good combo

Ronan Kawa
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 261.25

Right now I am fire, ice, and life. Honestly once you get to the higher levels, you barely use any secondary school spells other than astral spells. But with my combo you get tower shield and satyr which are two cards you probably will end up using throughout the entire game.

Anonymous

myth is a good school and would work well with any school

Anonymous

balance and storm…balance gives blades while storm does heavy damage

Anonymous

Storm and balance is terrible xD (I know from experience). Storm and life is a good combo because storm wizards focus more on damage than health, so they need healing spells.

Jason
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 212.89

Life and death is the best combo, you can sap health and in case of emergencies have a quick satyr available.

Anonymous

storm and life is actually pretty good, maybe with firecat and fire elf from fire. that way, you can knock out shields, deal large attacks with storm, and heal some with life, esp cause storm has sucky health lol

Anonymous

normally players train ice until tower shield death until feint and life until satyr so i think taking death as a primary school and then train for tower shield and satyr is kinda the best combination

Anonymous

im a fire and balance combo, and it works quite well

Anonymous

I prefer balance/any offense school (i.e. fire or storm) or life/fire / life/storm. Ice/death, in my opinion, is also a good combo – death because of it’s ability to attack and heal at the same time, and ice because of its high health and shielding (the tower shield can be very useful in PvP).

Anonymous

storm and life seems to be a good combo too, and fire and life

Anonymous

I think the best way to go is to train Death up to Feint and save training points for the astral schools later, unless you are Death, in which I would suggest Fire because of the DOT and AOE spells.

Anonymous

if you’re going to do every single training point quest then here it is: balance main, then death until feint, ice until tower shield, and myth until earthquake. and then equip a myth mastry amulet and you’ll be OP. balance gives helping hands and availing hands, both of them heals, which you will be able to crit on if you have good balance critical. feint amazing for judgement and ra and sabertooth. tower shield for defense, and myth for minotaur, which is rather powerful in pvp, and earthquake, extremely powerful in pvp. i think balance is meant to go with myth first, but since feint and tower are spells you really need for questing, i suggest those first. then myth, if you are willing to do all the training point quests. keep in mind, that balance gives a shield for all schools except balance. so at least one shield for each school. then you have tower, so you have 2 shields for each school. lets say you go up against a myth boss with a fire minion. you have a spirit shield for the myth boss. and then also a tower for the fire, AND the myth. so all you have to do is stack shields and your health will be good. and with death, you get myth and life shields. with ice, you get storm and fire shields, which are extremely important because fire and storm are the big damage schools. and with myth, you get death and life shield. death can also do some good damage, so another shield against death is nice, though not necessary. i mean every school needs to have feint and tower. what i call the “secondary school” is the one thats not death or ice. like for fire, fire’s “secondary school” should be life. life may be more important than death for fire wizards, so i advise they train life first. this is from my experience as a balance wiz, and as a pvper, seeing each school’s strategies and school combos.

Anonymous

storm-fire is great, but i suggest myth-balance as the two really go hand-in-hand

Anonymous

I like :
    Life and Death
    a) You would be able to survive a decent amount of time and you would have feints
    Storm and Death:
    a) Although it is risky imagine a +70% with a leviathan or storm lord!

Anonymous

i think the myth and fire school would be epic because he would not want to control a fire god or zues.

arsalan Khan
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 43.00

fire and life are really amazing as fire is powerfull and life is unique as you can heal

Kwasi
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 21.20

myth and life helps last longer if soloing and even longer with a friend even more if the person is also myth and life

Sai
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 158.20

I think that probably death and fire would be a good combo, fire is one the more aggressive schools, while death has the capacity to heal itself. For more of a defensive playstyle, ice and death might be better.

Sai
    Participant
    Goldins: ₢ 158.20

I myself am a myth and death combo, this pretty good as well, but this mainly to complement my friend who is questing with me. It’s useful if you plan on soloing through the game or plan to be in a small party. It can heal itself as well as summon minions to help making up lack members in party.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Getting Goldins For Watching Videos Explained! https://t.co/NSJHa90tEW #cag #newsannouncements
@ChatAndGamess will be down for maintenance on July 15th 2017 at 2AM EST for about 5 hours #downtime