THIS SITE IS A BIG FAT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums CAG (Community) Ideas to earn goldins THIS SITE IS A BIG FAT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  MICHAEL 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

SO I GOT MY GOLDINS AND I WAS LIKE OH YAY FREE MEMBER!!!!!
    GUESS WHAT A DUMB SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS A BIG FAT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAG FAKE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Oh and the funny part is that they gave me a goldin XD

Jason
    Participant

YES I KNOW THIS SITE IS 100% BS NOW. They destroy it completely by adding survey’s. I am SO pissed at how the lazy, crappy staff runs things here. They sit on there as*es ad do nothing to improve the site, don’t fix the generator, and force a lock on even though they said there won’t be one. rotfl.

Anonymous

I KNOW I:

Anonymous

I haven’t noticed you doing anything for other people. Al you do are complaining about is to get something for free you have to do a little work. The surveys are legitimate, not like other sites. No one has any obligation to give you anything, so I suggest that if you don’t like the site, either make a better one, don’t use it, or shut up.

Anonymous

Um, Patrick, the surveys are exactly like most of the other sites (At least last the last time I checked(about two weeks ago, and still waiting for my membership)). If you bother to take a look at them, they ask you: Do you like coke or Pepsi? (Or something similar to that) And then they make you give them all of your personal information. A legit survey is a survey that actually cares about your opinion and asks for almost none of your personal information.

Jason
    Participant

Ok patty cake no need to get aggressive.
    Give me a mere.. moment of your time.
    1. Complaining: I’m not the only one patty, you’ve gotten a bunch others doing it as well.
    2. Little work? Sending the amount of tickets, the amount of posts, and the amount of effort I’ve put into this is not a little work.
    3. Legitimate? No. I went through it, and I need to enter my personal information.
    4. The actually have an agreement stating that if you get the currency, they must provide the product if you are willing to pay it.
    5. Make a website? I’m sorry sweet cake but I’m not 18 so I can’t. Sorry ’bout that.

Anonymous

This is totally incorrect! Here is a photo to prove it.
    My recipt!
    I will post the crowns too! 🙂

Anonymous

Hold on Jason. Let me respond point by point as you did.
    1. Complaining: Sure your not the only one doing it, but that doesn’t make it any more justified.
    2. Little Work: I used this figuratively. If you are patient, there is indeed little work you have to do. You will have to wait longer, maybe much longer, but you will get there if you wait. Again, nothing in life is free, and we are owed nothing.
    3. Legitimate Surveys: I classify a legitimate survey as one that completes the offer. If you don’t like giving personal information, just go to a fake information generator. That always works for me. On a side note, the surveys do work for me and unlock the purchase.
    4. I wasn’t aware of that. Sorry. But that doesn’t make logical sense. I’ll go into this when I have more time.
    5. Make a website: So what?

Jason
    Participant

Fake information generator credit card numbers don’t work 😛
    And Stefan, you completed the survey with you info. Now, have fun waiting 2-4 weeks getting the code. My friend, Joel, ordered a membership about a week ago and didn’t get his code 😛
    PAYED WITH:MyCred.

Anonymous

PATRICK PLS STOP TALKING HOW CAN I HELP SOMEONE!
    TELL ME PLS I AM JUST AN INNOCENT KID WHO WANTS TO GET MEMBER FOR FREE PLUS I AM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY!
    SO YEA PLS STOP TALKING AND DEFENDING THIS SCRUB SITE!

Anonymous

no survey on the internet is “legitimate”.

Jason
    Participant

Heartsong: Honestly, its not worth the effort anymore. The staff here are a bunch of jerkoff scrubs.
    Lukee: You are absolutely right, I actually tried multiple survey’s and they all go in a big circle and you have to enter your info. The survey’s here are the exact same thing.

Anonymous

Thats is so true Jason it is like a big huge circle. How do you navigate which is still the survey? I LOVED the old site now these mods are terrible. The other mods on the old website were amazing and the generator worked more often. And all the surveys on the internet are the exact same. A HUGE IMPOSSIBLE LOOP. This website is now a joke. Im sorry CAG, but this website is falling apart and many people are leaving cause of the survey. And Patrick your just one of those “wanna be mods”

Jason
    Participant

Honestly, the site isn’t worth your time anymore, the surveys are fake as crap.

Jason
    Participant

Let me address what Jay said. I agree with practically all of it.
    1) The mod’s are huge jerk off scumbags.
    2) More often? It worked like all the time, now it works like sh*t.
    3) Exactly. Legitimate survey’s care about what you have to say, don’t ask you if prefer coke or pepsi, then bring you in huge loops.
    4) I can’t even call it a joke, it’s so ridiculously crappy it hurts my eyes to stare at how badly this site is ran.
    5) It is gonna fall apart, so either a) remove the lock or b) fix the code generator and at least have a decent feature or c) Instead of a survey, put in one of those verification thingies.
    6) There are a lot of wanna be’s, but some are more.. well… ignorant then others.

It’s about time someone sees my perspective.

Anonymous

guys calm down

Anonymous

maybe it depends where you live

Jason
    Participant

CALM DOWN?!?!? I’ve been at this FOR A MONTH with no response what so ever. First off, it doesn’t matter where you live. I live smack in the US :). Go check out my response on the spiral cup. Oh, better yet I’ll put it here. Give me a sec

Anonymous

We’re sorry you feel that way, however we at CAG devote a lot of our time to different issues. While a lot of others have had a smooth experience, those of you who are dissatisfied with our free service are more than welcome to either pay for your memberships or find another website.

Jason
    Participant

Deleting my comment huh?
    1. You’re a wanna be scrub.
    2. Devoting time? LOL you and your staff are so lazy, I’m surprised you managed to type that.
    3) Literally 90% of the users (not staff) who are active either quit or are dissatisfied.
    4) For the last time, survey’s are not free.
    5) Pay? The real reason come here is for free stuff.

Jason
    Participant

Since you deleted it but I have it in notepad:

This shows how lazy and greedy CAG is. They force you to advertise the link, then people come to the website. They see the ads. CAG gets money. CAG’s doesn’t care about customers. 5 days later, contest winners not announced. For the past MONTH, I have been trying to show that this site sucks and that they’re big fat lazy slack off jerking scrubs.
    Here are some examples:
    1. The contests. It’s been, what, 1 month? 2 months? They recently held a contest for 5k crowns and promo codes. Whoopie doo da, no codes.
    2. This contest- It ended on Sunday. It is now Thursday. Still no announcing.
    3. No support ticket help- Don’t bother to send a support ticket. I sent one so long ago I can’t remember. Guess what? No response.
    4. Complaints- Have you seen the amount of complaints people have put of the forum? It’s literally half the posts now a days.
    5. They lie- They promise no survey, yet they throw one in your face and say :oh we’re liars take a survey”
    6. They have unnecessary features- Example: Code Generator- It’s been out for quiet a bit now, and they have made NO move, what so ever, to fix it.
    7. Surveys are like any others- Any survey in the internet is just like this one- big circles that don’t get anywhere. Oh btw KoK fake info doesn’t work 😉
    8. They just don’t care. Using all these reasons, I think it would be enough for them to speak up. But nope. I think we should just leave, take our bags, leave some cooked shit and say “cya scrubs have a nice life”. I’m on the urge of doing that due to what has happened with this site.

GabrielBattleCloud
    Participant

I agree that the surveys do not work. No matter how many times I try them, it takes forever to get processed. And that’s not all; it even gave me a virus on my computer.

Anonymous

But if I buy the crowns in the shop will i recieve them cuz i dont wanna waste my time honestly?

Jason
    Participant

You probably will…. after 2 weeks-1 month 🙂

Anonymous

does buying the 1 month membership actually work in the chat and games store?

Jason
    Participant

If you have a month to wait for the code, possibly.

Anonymous

not worth the work man :T this site is a joke!

Jason
    Participant

Yeah, the only reason I’m still around is to prevent people from wasting time on this worthless site.

Anonymous

;( so it doesnt actually work and its all a scam? lovely ive been saving a lot the past few days..

Anonymous

So you are all saying that you CAN’T get crowns any more? Or anything else really..?

Berhoon
    Participant

If is it going to give us surveys, I’m just done with this site here. In the country I’m living, there are NO SURVEYS AVAILABLE. This is getting worse for me, I think…

arsalan Khan
    Participant

well none of you have 296 goldins then y u complaining when u cat even afford it?

Cole
    Participant

Its 2016 now. Stop whining Bias is trying everything in his power to make this site great and you don’t give a s*** about any of his efforts. So leave the site and complain somewhere else cause we don’t care.

Cole
    Participant

Also why are you even posting this if you don’t even have enough goldins? xD wtf Unless it worked and your trying to trash the site for no reason. so sit the f*** down please.

Karim
    Participant

Honestly this site is worhit

Karim
    Participant

No it’s work

ProBlad3r
      Participant

i am really happy to come on this site to earn some goldins. at the beggining i didnt know how to get crowns for free in wizard 101.. but now i finnaly got a chance to earn them for free ! 🙂

ProBlad3r 😉

dasdasda asdasdas
    Participant

i didnt got inothgh yet lol XD

dasdasda asdasdas
    Participant

idk this site looks legit

BiosTerminator
    Keymaster

I recognize ChatAndGames has had its ups and downs ever since we launched back in 2011; but ever since, we have helped a lot of gamers to get free stuff for wizard101, I personally thank all those who were patient and that never gave up on us and I sincerely apologize to those who we let down and lost faith.

But I’m here today to let you all know that ChatAndGames will shine once again!

We’ve already started by completing all pending orders, of course there’s no survey in place and the checkout will never be locked again so feel free to place your new orders.

The Generator will be back with more codes than ever In the course of this week between 6/19/2017 and 6/23/2017.

Once again sorry all for the time that ChatAndGames seemed completely dead, we are back and this time we’re gonna make history together!!!

Aku
    Participant

Its works LOL!

MICHAEL
    Participant

Yes, this site works but still they earn MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more money than we save for wizard101.
    it’s like: if we get $10 worth of wizard101 crap they earn $50

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Adjustments to The Goldins Earning Rate [News] https://t.co/RLBKhXdDzM #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews
Downtime Update! And Why Some Posts Are Missing https://t.co/JPmnsOGUUL #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews