Returning CaG To Normal

Home Forums Off-Topic Returning CaG To Normal

This topic contains 39 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  BiosTerminator 2 months ago.

• Author

Spirit
    Participant

Alright.
    So recently a survey lock was added to the shop and a lot of members have complained and some have even quit. Before you, who’s reading this, decides to quit yourself take your time and read this. I beg of you.
    CaG is one of the best sites on here and if you’re denying it obviously you still haven’t seen what this site has to offer. The fact that they locked the shop is because we do not provide anything to the site. Haven’t you noticed the ads? The shortened links in Goldin Loto? Those are used to provide money for CaG so the admins could give US crowns, membership and bundles.

To prove that NO ONE is active, here’s something.
    The recent Goldin Loto drawing. Haven’t you noticed? One of the winners had SIX entries and had won. That just proves that no one uses the shortened links. As for the ads I am not sure – but I can bet that half of you(INCLUDING MYSELF. I AM GUILTY TOO.) have AdBlock and just don’t simply see those ads.

^THAT^ was a free way of giving CaG money whilst being happy ourselves. But we failed to notice that, didn’t we? The survey lock up is our own fault. Not CaG’s damn. If you seriously think that then you’re oblivious to these facts. It’s our own fault that we didn’t use the ads and the shortened links.

But we can change that. This topic is for those who would like to return CaG back to normal. We’ll contact Bios. In order to get the FREE site back we’ll follow some conditions. But it’s for the best. Would you rather have one second of your life spent on clicking on an ad and going back or having to pay in order to unlock a ‘free’ product?
    1st? I thought so.

Now I’ve gave you the facts. I’ve messages Bios already telling him these things. If you want the FREE site to get back then follow whatever Bios will have to say. He’ll either post it or I’ll update you here. But if it fails it fails. And remember, it’s not the admins fault. It’s our own

Clark
    Participant

I support you, and I agree with you.

KuroShiro~
      Participant

I’ll do what I can to help too~! 🙂

Anonymous

I agree with you

Jason
    Participant

LOLZ, no. First off, these slackers refuse to respond to help tickets. Second, they remove people who get high entry points. I can see that person who got 300, but I only got 81, and even the people of 60 were DQ’ed. Scrub. Not only that, the lock gives your viruses and/or scam you. They give you a code generator, yet it doesn’t work. If you’re gonna be lazy scrubs, at least REMOVE it instead of getting money for people viewing the page for the ads. You advertise random things like donated a car for tax reduction. What the hell? Name one relation from that to the theme of CAG, minus money. Earn goldins is horribly done, and there spam/goldin system is horrible. First off, they random crash the server to not have to spend money. When it crashes, we lose goldins. They promise a discount. 1 month later, no discount. Over all, this site is a waste of time and there admins are full out scrubs.

Anonymous

I have to agree with Jason for some of that. The staff here is very lazy. I have been waiting for three days for my membership I bought with goldins, but they still haven’t sent it. I mean I know it takes time but they didn’t even say about how long it would take. This makes it so they don’t have to send it within a certain amount of days so they can take their time in doing so. Also, I had sent them a message with the contact thing two days ago asking about how long on average it would take and they still haven’t replied. Just because they aren’t getting enough money doesn’t mean they should slack off on their work. I mean there aren’t that many active members on ChatandGames so how long could it take to read through the messages and reply? They are doing it to themselves. If they had better customer service, more people would join. If they added more codes to the generator, more people would join. If they removed the lock, more people would join. If they gave more goldins for referrals, a lot more people would join. Sure, removing the lock and adding codes would subtract some amount of their money, but the more people there are on the website, the more they will look at the ads. I’m not saying clicking on the ads and stuff is a bad idea, but the CaG people certainly aren’t helping enough.

Jason
    Participant

Like Justin said, this site is all about money. Personally, with there upmost popular feature, which we can all guess, the code generator, is completely DEAD. You can’t use it. People say “hehehe well they working on getting us FREE crowns or FREE memberships without having to pay or download herehehe!” Guess what? This site got their eyes set on the money, and throw a lock on our supposed to be FREE code. People are gonna quit over it. The more sh*t you do with the website, the less people are gonna stick around.
    So either, A: Remove the lock, fix the god damn code generator and get a lot more people or
    B: Be selfish and greedy, keep the lock, slack off and don’t fix the code generator, then watch this site go down the toilet to the sewer. Ultimately, it’s your decision.

nadeemkhan1
    Participant

hey dude! do you have any idea how we got these 296 goldin it took me 3 months to get only 296 goldin i was clicking on adds, commenting etc just to reach 296 and i ordered membership then something went wrong with their site and they removed 200 goldin from everyone which really pissed me off… i have reached to 296 goldin again and ordered membership then after 15 days they bring lock which can’t be unlocked in our country so wt do you expect me to do now? and i have used contact US service like 10th time and no one even care to reply… so i will say that was a totally waste of my time…

Spirit
    Participant

Hmm…

Give me a mere moment. I do not want to be an ignorant prick. It is true what you say – the staff is lazy… However the idea of the site(when it was free and working the generator) it was amazing. No arguments about that. Defending the staff would kinda be… Hmm… How do I say this? Stupid. Yup. Call me stupid for defending the staff.

I don’t want to defend the staff. Since that point goes to you guys – however.. I want to defend the idea of the site. Maybe if there were better admins(no slackers and meets all the requirements) it would be better, indeed. So for that I agree..

*thinking*

Maybe we could save this site… SOMEHOW. But with the previously mentioned staff it is kinda impossible. All the other sites are just bullshit. This site still didn’t reach that point completely but soon enough it could considering all of the down points that I realized.. As well as the others did.

Anyways!

This topic would be on HOW to get the site back… Any ideas? Surely there can be a way to make the staff do some shit on here or even recruit new staff members…. Sigh.

Jason
    Participant

Finally, people see my points. Honestly, the biggest feature was the code generator they had. If they got off there asses and fixed it, they’d make enough money again to remove the locks. This site would also get some of the hard core people who quit to come back. Honestly, fixing the code generator would be my first suggestion.

Spirit
    Participant

Agreed. I still remember the good days when it worked… A few years ago or something like that. Damn time passed. Suggestions are welcomed but the question is how? How do we actually get to that point of fixing it? You know I’m honestly out of any idea by this point…

Cause it just seems like a problem that can’t be solved? Yet it can and it is possible and impossible at the same time. Get what I’m sayin?

nadeemkhan1
    Participant

nope! 😛

Anonymous

Well we could always disable adblock on this domain to help.

Jason
    Participant

How to help them fix it? Personally, annoy them till they do. They won’t regret it.

Anonymous

I created many place where Win crowns , opening the wizard , enter this site:

http://www.formfacil.com/josuerosa/wizard101generetor

Jason
    Participant

Scamming/Posting links isn’t permitted here

thatwizardgirl123
    Participant

Hmmm guys i have an idea. idk this may sound stupid but i want one of us or even me to create a post to post on cag about this. we could make a post where it says ‘lock free CAG’ and if we list all our problems with our site here and add it to our post, maybe bios will have to see that we really want a lock free site. we could add to the post nice things such as “we will click the adds” ect ect ect. so waddaya all say? AND WE CAN ALSO SAY “whoever agrees pls comment down below” or something. idk man. we all need help. this site needs help. i have been suffering for 5 years without crowns or membership. even tho i had 13500 crowns from this site i spend it all on mounts and shit and i still regret it. it was last year btw.

Jason
    Participant

This is a post about it, and saying we will do stuff doesn’g mean we actually will. They lock will remain until Bios has enough money to feed his greedy habits, then he’ll probably make the website crash for people to lose goldins 🙂

Spirit
    Participant

“Annoy them till they do”

As much as it sounds tempting they could block you for spamming. Where will that get you, hmm?

It is true that they won’t regret it…. But you know what. I’ma go around and spam. Cause #yolo

And because sacrifices need to be made.

Even if they block me.

Lol.

I’m dying out of laughter so hard right now you don’t even know.

Jason
    Participant

When will that get me? Hmm.. I don’t know.
    Either 1) Use other devices
    2) Get my friends to help me
    3) Use different IP addresses
    4) Create a spam bot with different server addresses to make it impossible to track
    Or
    5) All of the above.

Anonymous

I think here are a lot of good ideas! I hope that someone is reading all of those stuffs! Good luck.

Spirit
    Participant

Of course everyone would choose 5) All Of The Above

And sounds like a good idea, though they’d still ban you and they’d ignore the shit-ton of messages. There were a lot of spammers like this on the site so what would make this different? Though the idea is pretty nice, I’ll admit.

Jason
    Participant

Either they ignore it or not is their choice, but they will be so annoyed by it that they will eventually just be like ughhhh! If you do it for x amount of time, I think they may get off there asses and actually do what they’re supposed to be doing- keeping this site in top-notch state and pleasing the viewers.

Jason
    Participant

Either they ignore it or not is their choice, but they will be so annoyed by it that they will eventually just be like ughhhh! If you do it for x amount of time, I think they may get off there asses and actually do what they’re supposed to be doing- keeping this site in top-notch state and pleasing the viewers.

Jason
    Participant

Anonymous

the lock … it runes the site for those who arnt in the same contry

Anonymous

I’m new here so i dont know how it was before but judging on your replies it was better before

Jason
    Participant

It was better before. A lot. Until staff here to go money hungry ad tap us with locks. Honestly, its not worth your time anymore.

Jason
    Participant

This has been moved on to a new thread lol

Anonymous

I don’t annoying them will work. It is our own fault. We must do what we can to earn the privilege back.

Jason
    Participant

Like I said, it was moved to a different thread.

Anonymous

the staff is lazy…they dont respond…and ppl say they get goldins taken away..why?…FOR NO REASON AT ALL….this is just unfair

Jason
    Participant

Lets face it: With the lock, this site is gonna go down the drain. The end.

Anonymous

i still believe in cag. a lot of people who hate cag haven’t been here since they started. they just simply haven’t seen how dedicated cag can be to a free site that helps people in w101. but one thing about cag that i’m upset with is that they aren’t telling us anything– no posts regarding all our ranting, no mods telling us something assuring. they just say: “be patient” or “we’re dedicated.” AND NOTHING ELSE 🙁 it’s like there’s no link between us and them. we must help them nonetheless because they’ve helped me so much and they can help all of you too and deliver your crowns, memberships, etc. This is a great site…..maybe not now, but it can be again. don’t damage it even more if you can do something about it. so help cag. it’s sad that there are scammers and people who abuse this site. and if we don’t give cag support, it will shut down and good luck finding another helpful site

Jason
    Participant

They helped YOU. We, the new people, are being taunted, punished, and harassed by the lazy jerk off scrubs at CAG. I agree that the staff was good in the old days, but now, the site is absolutely pointless.

Anonymous

How would you know the staff was good in the old days if you refer to yourself as among the “new people?” And, tell me how people are being taunted, punished and harassed. You mean the mods are harassing users? or mods are making fun of new users? the site isnt absolutely pointless. give cag your support and time. even if it’ll take a few months for cag to be restored to its former glory, just wait for it and you shall be rewarded. this is the only site than has any potential at all. if there’s any site you should stick to, it’s this one. (and not to tell everyone else this site’s a fake, but stick to it to give it your support). i’m sorry if you’re not getting what you want as soon as you want. but we all need to be patient. and we all need to use the power of ads to help

Jason
    Participant

Hi, wannabe mod,
    First, let me address you step by step, ok? ok
    1) I watched Videos on CAG. The site was run really well, and the code generator actually worked.
    2) Harassment: aggressive pressure or intimidation- they put immense pressure and continue to scam us.
    3) They do, take bios response to my legit view point as an example.
    4) LOL yes it is.
    5) Why? It’s like digging a hole to china. It will never happen. Same thing here- it will never be as good as before.
    6) Few months? Try a few centuries.
    7) Wait and be rewarded, hmm? Reminds me of one of those hacks.. wait 72 hours to get your crowns. 72 hours? No crowns 🙂
    8) It has no potential now.
    9) Sure, I’ll stick to telling everyone it’s a fake. Because it is.
    10) As soon as I want? My buddy Joel hasn’t gotten a code in 75 DAYS. Patience? You expect me to take crap like that? That’s preposterous!
    11) Power of Ads? I think I’ll use the power of truth and get this site thrown down a sewer.

Anonymous

Lol, sorry, I just feel like saying that digging a hole to China will probably be possible in the future. Perhaps not near future, but I feel like it will be possible eventually.

Jason
    Participant

Fine, how about making pigs fly without using ANY resources? (Meaning the pig must find a way to grow wings and fly, which will not be possible)

BiosTerminator
    Keymaster

Wow almost two years since the last post on this topic, seems like forever ago, I would like to start by saying thanks @Spirit for all your good thoughts and you are right, ChatAndGames is mostly supported by the ads around the site and the shortened links at some point we didn’t have have enough cash flow to process all the orders coming in and we had to come up with something, hence the lock at checkout, it seemed like a good idea at the time but I guess most people didn’t see it that way.

ChatAndGames will shine again! Thanks to all of you who believed in us and sorry to everyone who we let down, we’ve learn from our mistakes and this time we’ll build a greater ChatAndGames.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Adjustments to The Goldins Earning Rate [News] https://t.co/RLBKhXdDzM #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews
Downtime Update! And Why Some Posts Are Missing https://t.co/JPmnsOGUUL #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews