Introduce yourself to The C&G Community

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Introduce yourself to The C&G Community

This topic contains 69 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  Zia 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

BiosTerminator
    Keymaster

Welcome to the ChatAndGames Forums.

introducing this new section of the site that will enable you and everyone who becomes part of our community to make new friends and help each other with quests and other stuff on the game.

And as well as to benefit from all the useful information that our community has to offer.

So just go ahead and introduce yourself to the community.

Go ahead and go to the Introduce Yourself Section if you’re ready to let the ChatAndGames Community know about you.

You can only reply to this topic below if you want to thank the poster or say something about this specific topic.

And once again, Welcome.

Awesome
    Participant

Thanks for this new feature BiosTerminator and also thank you for making the feature of posting on CAG!

Anonymous

hi

Anonymous

UMM… I’m Tony. I am desperate for goldins! xD

Anonymous

lol nice your profile picture is from an anime that I watched also nice to meet you my name is KNIGHTSOFLOL gerritcraymer

Anonymous

Hello people! I am Angel. Just call me Angel. XD I love chatandgames! #BESTWEBSITEEVER

Anonymous

HELLO! Today is my first day around here so don’t really know what and where … so please be patient with me! XD

Anonymous

Hi. I’m valkoor! It’s my first time on this site.

Anonymous

Welcome DesuetudeDude! I’m also new in here so we already something in common 🙂

Anonymous

hello, this is my second day here i am luke
    (i dont know if asking people here to add me is against the rule so if it is tell me)
    you can add me and we can play together in game sometimes 😀

Anonymous

hi this is my first day in CAG and i am just checking around so pls do guide me and add me as a friend then we can play together in wizard

Ben Dover
    Participant

Hello, excited to come to this site 🙂 hope we can be frinends!

Anonymous

Well i finally found a site that has no viruses or scams,CHAT AND GAMES,You the BEST!!

Anonymous

Hey my name is Michael. If you don’t know who I am. I was akiza1234567 in the chat room. 🙂 I used to be high level in wizard101. Not anymore (The ones closest to you are your enemies). Play with me sometime.

Anonymous

hello lol im mark. this is like my third day here, and i think im getting the hang of it. but i dont really know how to take advantage of this site. can anyone leave tips? the “how to earn goldins” page is good but maybe itll be better from someone who just recently got the hang of it too?
    hope to see some yall in the game!

Anonymous

hello,im granitethewolf ive been looking everywhere for a good quality genuine wizard 101 generator like this and ive finally found it. ive been playing wizard101 for about 3 years (thanks developers of this site for making this all possible)

Anonymous

Greetings,
    We are lucky to have found this site for us all to make our characters better. I’ve played Wizard101 for 4 years without buying a single crown which eventually bored me until this site got me inspired to keep going. As we all know Wizard101 is a fun and mysterious game which makes it that more addictive. Good luck to all of you!

Anonymous

hay guys i’m nick and believe it or not im a teenager that plays wiz 101

Anonymous

Yo i’m Chris, a guy that spends 24/7 on wiz spending most of the time farming for couch potatoes 🙂

Anonymous

Hi community i am new to this well thats all for me for now.

Anonymous

Hi I’m Nemanja I’ve been on this site for a few weeks still trying to collect 300 goldins to get membership

Anonymous

Hi im a guy who just started this. Its pretty interesting and unique. I hope i can just get used to is and get what i want!

Anonymous

Hey y’all, I played W101 a while ago, and stopped because I reached the end of the free area. Anyway, I started playing again a month ago, and was still stuck, until I saw this site. So, I joined, and I must say it seems great! Thanks so much for making it!

Ronan Kawa
    Participant

Well hello, I’m Dakota, and I’ve been playing W101 for about 4 years. I am a level 48 fire wizard who still hasn’t finished Mooshu. I trust and love this site to earn free crowns. I like to buy areas instead of getting a membership. I hope to spend a long time with the CAG community. That’s a brief intro about me.

Anonymous

Hello,
    I’m Sabhir and this is my first day here. I have played wizard101 for five years now and pirate101 for two years. I specialize in privateer and theurgist topics..hope we can be friends. This website is awesome and I cannot believe it took me so long to find it. Have a great day!

Anonymous

I love wizard 101

Anonymous

Ima Sam, and i am trying to get enough goldins for a memebership

Anonymous

Hi i am Will new guy here looking for a opportunity to get crowns or membership like everyone else hope we all become friends. 😀

Anonymous

hi, i’m here to tell you guys not to listen to anyone who tells you to leave this site because it is a scam. i’m not saying it isn’t or it is, but what i’m saying is that if you believe this site is the best for you, STICK TO IT. don’t let others change your opinion about it without you considering all the factors.

Jason
    Participant

Actually, look at these reasons right here 🙂

This shows how lazy and greedy CAG is. They force you to advertise the link, then people come to the website. They see the ads. CAG gets money. CAG’s doesn’t care about customers. 5 days later, contest winners not announced. For the past MONTH, I have been trying to show that this site sucks and that they’re big fat lazy slack off jerking scrubs.
    Here are some examples:
    1. The contests. It’s been, what, 1 month? 2 months? They recently held a contest for 5k crowns and promo codes. Whoopie doo da, no codes.
    2. This contest- It ended on Sunday. It is now Thursday. Still no announcing.
    3. No support ticket help- Don’t bother to send a support ticket. I sent one so long ago I can’t remember. Guess what? No response.
    4. Complaints- Have you seen the amount of complaints people have put of the forum? It’s literally half the posts now a days.
    5. They lie- They promise no survey, yet they throw one in your face and say :oh we’re liars take a survey”
    6. They have unnecessary features- Example: Code Generator- It’s been out for quiet a bit now, and they have made NO move, what so ever, to fix it.
    7. Surveys are like any others- Any survey in the internet is just like this one- big circles that don’t get anywhere. Oh btw KoK fake info doesn’t work ??
    8. They just don’t care. Using all these reasons, I think it would be enough for them to speak up. But nope. I think we should just leave, take our bags, leave some cooked shit and say “cya scrubs have a nice life”. I’m on the urge of doing that due to what has happened with this site.

Anonymous

BUT DO THOSE GOLDINS WORK FOR GETTING CROWNS AND BUNDLES? THATS WHAT IM AFRAID IS GOING TO HAPPEN- SAVING AND SAVING AND THEN IT DOESNT WORK.

Jason
    Participant

It doesn’t. First off, there’s a survey. Secondly, there is a 1 month wait to get your code if you complete the survey.

Anonymous

Hello, my name’s Helios-129 (well, not really, it’s just my screen name). Nice to meet y’all!

Jason
    Participant

Don’t bother, you’re getting a survey ;P

Anonymous

UMmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Hello

Anonymous

I’m gonna spam this forum thing for goldins. don’t mind me. lol

Anonymous

The minions movie trailer looks weird…

Anonymous

Hello, this is my first day here

Anonymous

Hi I am Elijah nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Hey guys this is Mark here, though I am new here it will take some time to get used to the “stuff” but I am doing pretty good for now, thanks for all of this Bios. I rarely find a website as legit and good as this, there are others but they make us take lots of surveys (hate them!) and totally ruin the customer-provider relationship (which you are pretty good at). Looking forward to some new ways to earn goldins! Ciao!

Anonymous

i am bram and i need like 250 more goldins 🙂

Anonymous

I’m just looking for codes/goldins.. Help?

Anonymous

hi i am kunal and i need golidins 2000 of them

Anonymous

can anyone help me get goldins

Lotte
    Participant

Hey everybody 🙂 I’m Lotte. Just found this website and it seemed like a nice way to earn crowns. Any tips for a beginning goldling farmer?

nada
    Participant

You the BEST!

Duncan HawkeyesTV
    Participant

Hi! I’m Duncan. I do YouTube videos and enjoy playing Wizard101, Xbox One, and skateboarding.

Kwasi
    Participant

Hello I am Kwasi this is not my frist day but i have been offline for a while and i want some new friends i got non on this site

Karim
    Participant

Hi my name is Karim and i want to have membership in wizard101

Daniel Williams
      Participant

Yes i also want membership but i think i go for 5k crowns and how long must i want to get crowns in the shop.

Karim
    Participant

Hi I’m Karim I’m new

Merob
    Participant

Yo, names Zuesprime003, first time here. Don’t know how things work, but lets be friends I guess. 🙂

Merob
    Participant

Which is better Wizard 101 membership, or crowns?

Karim
    Participant

For me is the membership Merob

Wizardgame102
    Participant

Thanks for this new feature BiosTerminator and also thank you for making the feature of posting on CAG!
    And creating CAG so.. Amazing work

Themaa
    Participant

Thanks for making this site cool and by the wway the name is Emmanuel

Themaa
    Participant

your site is thte best for Wizard101 have you ever thought of joining kingsisle

Themaa
    Participant

your site is thte best for Wizard101 have you ever thought of joining kingsisle you know they can boost yoyur profit

Daniel Williams
      Participant

YEs i also find this site be kinda fun and interactive.

Daniel Williams
    Participant

Hi my name is Daniel and i don;t have membership in wizard101. So Hello!!

Karim
    Participant

Me to i’m like you I dont have membership and I will buy the 5000 crowns

Sai
    Participant

Hey Guys,

My name is sai. Just found this site and I’m really happy. This is a great way to earn crowns. So nice to meet you all and I hope we can get along.

Diana Silverflame
    Participant

Hi guys! My name is Diana Silverflame and I’ve started playing Wizard101 three years ago. I’ve been stopped playing it for a year and now I have a few months playing it. I’ve been using this site for two years and I’m really thankful for all the people working hard on it.

Slibinass
    Participant

Hello! I’m Julia! A pokemon loving maniac and a senior of Wizard101. It has been a long time since I haven’t played that game due many personal reasons, but I’m willing to kick some minions butts once I get my membership again.

Jackuson Sheldon
    Participant

Hello! My name is Jackuson and I recently got back into W101. Hoping to see some good content on these forums 😛

mobina
    Participant

Hi guys,
    my name is Sabrina Moontalon.Of course in w101! i will be happy to see you in game and thanks nofear and bios terminator you manage here well i wish you will continue

Bohdan Brodyk
    Participant

Hey all! I am Danek and my name in game is Morgrim Battle Hunter (Balance Wizard, 53rd lvl). Nice to meet you all!

ricky spanish
    Participant

hi did you get anywhere with this

Aalii
    Participant

hey all, thanks for creating this site. I’m a Wizard101 lover and this site has been very helpful.

Zia
    Participant

Hi!

The topic ‘Introduce yourself to The C&G Community’ is closed to new replies.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Adjustments to The Goldins Earning Rate [News] https://t.co/RLBKhXdDzM #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews
Downtime Update! And Why Some Posts Are Missing https://t.co/JPmnsOGUUL #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews