Good Level Range for each world

Home Forums Wizard101 Wizard101 Talk Good Level Range for each world

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Themaa 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Anyone know a good level range for each world?

Anonymous

i think it depends on what school you have. you get certain spells at certain levels at certain schools, so they vary a great deal. ive only played with death, and everything was exactly okay and i did all the side quests and such (and i did wysteria the moment youre high enough level to do so). its been months since ive played, so i dont know the exact range. just do all or most of the side quests and youll be fine.

but, dont go to krokotopia without being at least level 15 or something lol. i tried and i kept getting killed lol (either that or im just bad at wizard 101)

Anonymous

Oh okay thanks! I get a little OCD about my levels in each world on Wizard101.

Anonymous

Here is what happened to me:
    WizardCity 1-18
    Krokotopia 18-33
    Marleybone 33-37
    MooShu 37-43
    Dragonsypre 43-49
    Celestia 49-64
    Zafaria 64-70
    Avalon 70-80
    Azteca 80-90
    Krysalis 90-100

But, here is the level range I believe is what you’re supposed to be:
    WizardCity 1-16
    Krokotopia 16-26
    Marleybone 26-33
    MooShu 33-42
    Dragonspyre 42-50
    Celestia 50-60
    Zafaria 60-70
    Avalon 70-80
    Azteca 80-90
    Krysalis 90-100

and yea it all depends on you actually 🙂 either you do side quests or not etc etc peace 🙂

Anonymous

Doing the side quest would be good because it will give your level a boost and gives you an advantage for the next worlds. I did all the side quest from wizard city, krok, marley, grizzle, wintertusk, wysteria, and marley, curreently a lvl 60 death wiz, but i’m still in dragonspyre, so dragonspyre is very easy for me now.

Anonymous

Thanks WarN i had almost the same on first 3 worlds

Anonymous

lol for me i skipped firecat alley and clossus boulevard XD and just went to krok
    but i think this is the right one
    WizardCity 1-16
    Krokotopia 16-26
    Marleybone 26-33
    MooShu 33-42
    Dragonspyre 42-50
    Celestia 50-60
    Zafaria 60-70
    Avalon 70-80
    Azteca 80-90
    Krysalis 90-100

Ronan Kawa
    Participant

Lol I am already off the level range you guys have suggested. I am level 48 and I still haven’t finished Mooshu. It’s just taking a long time to get crowns.

Anonymous

side quests give a lot of experience over time…depending on if you do all areas or not

Eric Greenward
    Participant

I would do wintertusk before celestia to make it slightly easier if you choose death.

Themaa
    Participant

don’t know

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Adjustments to The Goldins Earning Rate [News] https://t.co/RLBKhXdDzM #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews
Downtime Update! And Why Some Posts Are Missing https://t.co/JPmnsOGUUL #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews