50% OFF Coupon

Home Forums CAG (Community) FREE Shop 50% OFF Coupon

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  MICHAEL 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

BiosTerminator
    Keymaster

For all of you who know about the Wizard101 Online Code Generator, I’m pretty sure you’ve heard that it gives crowns and memberships as well.

Well, we’ve also added 50% OFF coupons to it. That can be used in your next free purchase from our free shop.

We call it free purchase because as you know you can only buy items from our shop with goldins which are earned free through out ChatAndGames.

Well, just letting you guys know, do you think is a good idea?

Leave your replies below.

Anonymous

yeah sounds gr8:)

Anonymous

Are the videos removed to earn goldins?

Cole
    Participant

yeeeeee

Ronan Kawa
    Participant

That’s awesome and all, but when I open up the code generator page, its blank. Is that a glitch or something?

Cole
      Participant

KingOfKhrysalis, I’m pretty sure you have to hover over the buttons in the blank spot when you go there. I couldn’t see the buttons at first but then I hovered over the middle of the blank page then it showed “step 1”, “step 2”, and “step 3” they all were rectangular buttons with an orange background in each. I’m not sure what to do then maybe it’s your browser, internet connection, you may have to restart/reboot your Laptop/Desktop and/or mobile device(s), and also it could be the site but it’s working fine for me when I hover my cursor over the blank area. Hope I helped 🙂

Short story: Internet connection, browser or device may be a problem or have to reboot it. It can also be the sites problem, just try hovering your cursor over the blank area, hope I helped! 🙂

joker47
    Participant

it’s okay, but do we have to earn them somehow

fatalfire03
    Participant

the tiers are down or something right? i’m having trouble getting in

arsalan Khan
    Participant

hi biosterminator ,

i cant use the code generator cause the tier 7 is never available and the tiers 1-6 never load

plz help !!!

Kwasi
    Participant

yeah cool i like the new idea

Kwasi
    Participant

@ arsalan Kahn they fixed the generator but tier 1-6 still doesnt work but 7 does well
    note: i am not a mod or admin i am just trying to help

Bruh
    Participant

So how does the code generator work exactly? It just creates codes that might work, or occasionally spits out a coupon? That’s cool. =D

Wizardgame102
    Participant

yeah cool i like the new idea
    But I never got one

Karim
    Participant

It’s good this idea buy i never got any codes always when i enter to the code generator appear this :The codes are stil out please comee back later

dasdasda asdasdas
    Participant

cool

Cole
    Participant

Sounds like a great idea and I hope I get 1!

Themaa
    Participant

Yeah its a great idea, but when will you implement it

Themaa
    Participant

Hope it would be done soom

MICHAEL
    Participant

When will the online generator be added back?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get to Know us

Tweets

Adjustments to The Goldins Earning Rate [News] https://t.co/RLBKhXdDzM #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews
Downtime Update! And Why Some Posts Are Missing https://t.co/JPmnsOGUUL #cag #newsannouncements #cagnews